Top Notes: Spearmint
Middle Notes: Rosemary and Rosewood
Base Notes: Cedar Wood and Amber
Spearmint will help you transmute energy by shifting any negative emotions and gives you mental clarity. Rosemary will help you change the way you approach life and rosewood and cedar wood will help create a sense of calm and will bring you emotional stability and empowerment.
45 + hours burn time
Follow these instructions for the best performance
- For the first burn, please burn your candle long enough to create a melt pool of wax across the whole diameter of the jar. This will create an even burn with every use.
- Always keep your wick centred and trimmed to 1/2 cm every burn. This will prevent your wick from smoking and eliminate black soot. It will also keep your jar at an ideal temperature.
- Please note that wicks have a tendency to move once the wax begins to liquify. If you find that your candle is burning more towards one side of the jar then carefully reposition the wick back to the centre using a wick dipper. This will prevent the candle from tunnelling.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you find blackened edges around your glass container, remember to keep the wick trimmed. Once your candle is extinguished and cooled, remove black marks with a dry paper towel.
- For best results, burn your candle 4 hours at a time.
CARE CARDS WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR CANDLE BOX.