How to care for your Haus of Meraki products
CONTEMPORARY CANDLES - Follow these instructions for the best performance
- For the first burn, please burn your candle long enough to create a melt pool of wax across the whole diameter of the jar. This will create an even burn with every use.
- Always keep your wick centred and trimmed to 1/2 cm every burn. This will prevent your wick from smoking and eliminate black soot. It will also keep your jar at an ideal temperature.
- Please note that wicks have a tendency to move once the wax begins to liquify. If you find that your candle is burning more towards one side of the jar then carefully reposition the wick back to the centre using a wick dipper. This will prevent the candle from tunnelling.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you find blackened edges around your glass container, remember to keep the wick trimmed. Once your candle is extinguished and cooled, remove black marks with a dry paper towel.
- For best results, burn your candle 4 hours at a time.
CARE CARDS WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR CANDLE BOX.
HOMEWARES - Care Instructions
Cushion Cover made from a Belgian Cotton and Linen blend.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS (Cushion Cover)
- DRY CLEANABLE
- NON-MACHINE WASHABLE
- GENTLE HAND WASH
- DO NOT WRING OR RUB
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- WARM IRON
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
All fabrics are highly lightfast and will not fade easily in the sun. Fabrics will fade up to 10% with washing, wear and tear. Use a gentle, phosphate-free detergent.
ECO-FRIENDLY CUSHION INSERT
Our cushion inserts are made from recycled PET fibre which is derived from 100% post consumer water bottles. The fibre looks, feels and performs in the same way as a high-grade poly insert, but is completely recycled.
For every 1kg of fibre used, around 70 water bottles are saved from ending up in landfill.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS (Cushion Inserts)
- HAND WASH
- LINE DRY
- RECYCLED PET FIBRE
- FILLED IN AUSTRALIA